Wednesday, November 29, 2006

And so it begins . . .


In the past, when I've considered starting a blog, I rejected the thought because I felt I didn't really have enough to say to keep it up. I still may not, but now that I'm a new parent, I thought a blog would be a good way to keep friends and family informed of Emelia's progress and of my thoughts on Emelia, parenting, and life, in general.

Becoming a parent is the most profound experience of my life, so far, and I expect that most of my posts -- even the ones not specifically about Emelia -- will have something to do with being a parent. I intend for this to be a record of thoughts, photos and anecdotes that people who know me and Aaron might enjoy. I welcome comments and feedback.

1 comment:

Bill-DC said...

Emelia is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations to you and Aaron!